Tools for TestEnv
- arp-scan is an ARP scanning and fingerprinting tool. more
- dig is a tool to query name servers---more general than nslookup, it is used by many other tools because its consistent output format is easy to parse automatically.
- dsniff is a collection of tools for network auditing and penetration testing. more
- ettercap is a suite for man-in-the-middle attacks on LANs. more
- finger is a user information lookup program.
- firewalk is an active reconnaissance network security tool that attempts to determine what layer 4 protocols a given IP forwarding device will pass. more
- fudp is a simple UDP flooding utility with some nice features, like source IP address spoofing, LAND UDP attack mode, and others. download
- Hping is a free packet generator and analyzer for the TCP/IP protocol. more
- icmpquery sends and receives ICMP queries for address mask and current time. download
- IRPAS stands for Internetwork Routing Protocol Attack Suite and is a collection of tools for testing routing protocols. more
- Metasploit The Metasploit Framework is a development platform for creating security tools and exploits. more
- mount The mount command serves to attach the file system found on some device to the system file tree.
- Netcat is a featured networking utility which reads and writes data across network connections, using the TCP/IP protocol. more
- Nmap is a utility for network exploration or security auditing. more
- opentear.c is a denial-of-service exploit code (modified newtear.c) that sends lots of fragmented UDP packets. It crashes OpenBSD 2.3 and 2.4. download
- PROTOS is a stress-testing tool for different protocols. more
- pscan is a TCP/UDP/NIS/RPC scanning program. download
- rprobe is a program for requesting routing information from a RIP daemon. download
- rusers can list information about a UNIX system user on a remote machine.
- rwho is another tool that can list information about a UNIX system user on a remote machine.
- showmount shows mount information for an NFS server.
- Siphon passively maps TCP ports and performs passive operating system detection. download
- SIPp is a test tool / traffic generator for the SIP protocol. more
- siprogue is a rogue SIP B2BUA and SIP proxy. download
- sipsak is a small command line tool for developers and administrators of SIP applications. It can be used for some simple tests on SIP applications and devices. more
- smurf.c is a denial-of-service exploit code that spoofs ICMP packets from a host to various broadcast addresses resulting in multiple replies to that host from a single packet. download
- snmpset is an SNMP application that uses the SNMP SET request to set information on a network entity. more
- snmpwalk retrieves a subtree of management values using SNMP GETNEXT requests. more
- synk.c is a denial-of-service exploit code that floods a target with TCP-SYN requests with a spoofed source address. download
- tcpdump is a tool to dump traffic on a network. more
- TFTP bruteforcer is a fast multithreaded TFTP config filename bruteforcer. download
- THC-Hydra is a very fast network logon cracker which supports many different services. more
- traceroute is a computer network tool used to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network.
- TShark is a network protocol analyzer. more
- xscan is a tool used to scan for hosts running X Window System. download